Lazy keto meals make it simple to eat low carb! After a long day, these 9+ easy, lazy keto recipes are ready in under 30 minutes of prep time, and they're packed with flavor. You've come to the right place.
Lazy Keto Meals Tips
Try these tips when you make lazy keto meals or a diet plan to save the most time and money:
- Stick to simple, high-fat diet recipes – Follow easy, all-in-one, one-pan, or one-pot meals or pair very simple proteins with raw vegetables like leafy greens.
- Double recipes and freeze leftovers for later - Lazy keto diet meals can be prepared even more efficiently with leftovers in the freezer.
- Make use of ready-to-eat ingredients – Save time by sourcing chopped veggies, shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and prepped sauces and dressings like ranch dressing. Alternatively, you can prepare them yourself and keep them on hand for future meals.
- Implement intermittent fasting - Intermittent fasting can reduce your meal planning time, and it comes with many benefits when used in conjunction with a keto lifestyle. Alternatively, you can have coffee with cream (or bulletproof coffee) for breakfast if this is too hard for you.
- Dirty keto and lazy keto are not the same - Lazy keto does not always equal dirty keto. It is possible to reduce your carbohydrate intake, eat clean foods, and make your meals super simple.
- Save time by using an air fryer - We recommend using an air fryer when applicable because it expedites the cooking process
To learn more about a beginner's guide to lazy keto keto click here.
Quick and Easy Lazy Keto Meals
Stay healthy and save time with these easy, lazy keto recipes. The recipes are all quick to prepare, or take a few minutes to prepare and cook on their own! Many of my other keto dinner recipes are also quick and easy if you need even more ideas.
To find the best keto foods from Costco click here.
1. Keto Green Bean Casserole
This keto Green Bean Casserole is ultra-flavorful, rich, and creamy and also a family favorite. Ingredients in this recipe are minimal, and the prep time takes just 15 minutes. Plus, you can prepare this dish days in advance and reheat it throughout the week for the extra lazy days. It's also a low carb recipes that has a low amount of net carbs.
2. Keto Beef Stick "Egg Roll in a Bowl"
Another quick and comforting one-pan meal, this Keto Beef Stick "Egg Roll in a Bowl" Recipe is an insanely addicting lazy keto meal. Thankfully, it's also easy to make! Prep takes just 15 minutes, and the cooking time is 5 minutes. We recommend spicing up this recipe using the Flamin' Hot Mini Beef Sticks. You can also incorporate some ground beef or ground meat to add more protein.
3. Keto Avocado Frittata
This recipe is made for busy people. The Keto Frittata with Avocado and Queso comes together in just 25 minutes and is guaranteed to please a crowd! It's a super well balanced lazy keto meal–tons of healthy fats and protein from the avocado and eggs. Fritattas are one of the easiest dishes to make at home, and can be easily customized using ingredients on hand. Tip: Add some ground up pork rinds as a garnish from some added fat.*
4. Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
This Easy Low-Carb Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe is ultra tasty and comes together in less than 15 minutes! It can be served by itself, as a quick lunch, or even as a side dish to a larger keto meal. It will take your taste buds on a flavorful journey!
5. Keto Baked Salmon and Asparagus
This Baked Salmon and Asparagus makes for a super easy and delicious dinner. Salmon and asparagus are baked with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs, and then hit with some bright lemon to bring it all together. You can use healthy oils here like coconut oil or olive oil based on your palette preferences.
6. Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Quick and comforting, this Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese is the perfect lazy keto meal. This cauliflower mac takes only 10 minutes to prepare, and it's customizable depending on which beef sticks you include. Add the Flamin' Hot Mini Beef Sticks for a spicy mac, or add the Sea Salt & Pepper Mini Beef Sticks to make an original mac. You can still lose weight while indulging in this meal.
7. Keto Beef Kabobs
These Low Carb Keto Beef Kabobs are a super easy weeknight meal that you can put together in a matter of minutes. They do suggest a few hours for marinating to achieve maximum flavor, but that just means they're the ultimate prep ahead lazy keto meal.
8. Keto Machaca Broccoli Salad
This easy keto broccoli salad is also the perfect low-carb keto recipe for those that like to minimize their time in the kitchen. Incorporating more vegetables in general is also good for your overall health. Putting this entire salad together takes just 15 minutes of prep time, and once you're done with the prep, all you have to do is throw everything in a big bowl and mix!
9. Keto Crack Chicken
This recipe for Keto Crack Chicken is cooked in the Crock-Pot (or slow cooker) and is a hit with the entire family. So all have to do is set it, and go be lazy for the next few hours. Crockpot recipes are the ultimate lazy keto meal hack! You can either break down a whole chicken or use chicken breasts as the base. It's also one of those recipes where you can find all the ingredients at your local grocery store.
The Bottom Line
Lazy keto meals require little effort and are the easiest way to keep carbs at bay. These recipes offer a good source of fat, protein and flavor in each bite. There are a ton of strategies to achieve both, but try to just keep things simple and refer to the tips at the top of the article if you get overwhelmed.
For more snacking options, check out our lazy keto snacks or shop our popular keto beef jerky line.