When it comes to bulk shopping on the Keto Diet, there are few options better than Costco for low carb foods. The leading big-box retail store offers warehouse prices to the general public. You can save some serious money off your keto shopping list, so much that Costco should consider changing their name to Costco Keto.
While Costco is a membership-only retailer and comes with an annual fee, with a little upfront investment and a solid shopping plan, you can take full advantage of the savings at Costco on the Ketogenic Diet.
Pro Tip: Costco stores are operated regionally with each store carrying unique products. Use this list as a starting point to find the best keto foods at Costco, but make sure to browse your local store for more great finds. Costco also rotates products frequently, so don't forget to visit on a regular basis.
Want a Keto product that your local store doesn’t currently carry? Don’t be afraid to request specific products with the store. They listen to their customers and will often bring in highly requested Keto snacks and foods.
Low carb foods have gained a lot of popularity and Costco has paid attention.
Bulk Keto Staples at Costco
The Keto Diet is all about getting the basics right. With the proper building blocks, you can be successful on the Keto Diet. That's where the Keto staples come in.
This list of Keto staples are a great way to hit your macros. Don’t forget, the goal for keto is high fat, moderate protein, and low to zero carb. Always check the nutrition labels to make sure you’re hitting your macros. Costco also offers bulk options with giant bags and a great assortment of different types of foods.
The best part of Keto staple is that any of these ingredients can be transformed into a keto snack or keto meal. You can make your own fat bombs, high-fat smoothies, keto granola, keto bagels, or a quick snack or for keto. Or you can eat them on their own as meal replacements or a quick meal.
1. Kirkland Signature Organic Eggs
2. Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 84 fl oz
3. Kirkland Signature Pecan Halves, 2 lbs
4. Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Salted, 8 oz, 4-count
5. Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2L
6. Kirkland Signature Almond Flour, 3 lbs
7. Windmill USDA Organic MCT Oil, 32 Ounces
8. Kirkland Signature Organic Creamy Almond Butter, 27 oz
9. Organic Avocado Oil, 67 Fl Oz.
10. Kirkland Signature Ground Himalayan Pink Salt
11. Kirkland Signature Organic Almond Beverage, Vanilla, 32 fl oz, 6-count
12. Kirkland Signature Organic Peanut Butter 2 Count, 28 Oz
13. Kirkland Signature Unsweetened Almond Milk, 1 qt, 12-count
Keto Pantry Essentials at Costco
These keto pantry essentials are a great thing to add to your list. You can save some serious money and get the best prices on everyday essentials. When it comes to Keto essentials, Costco is going to be your best bet.
14. Catalina Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Keto Friendly Cereal
15. Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
16. Sola Low Carb Bread
17. Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce
18. Green Giant Organic Riced Cauliflower
19. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo
20. Mt. Olive Kosher Dills Fresh Pack Pickles
21. Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Hearts
22. Pacific Foods Organic Bone Broth, Chicken, 32 fl oz, 6-count
23. Kirkland Signature Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts, 24 oz.
Bulk Keto-Friendly Cheese at Costco
One of the perks of the Keto Diet is that cheese is not only permitted, it's encouraged. In fact, cheese is the perfect keto food. It's high in fat, has moderate protein, and low to zero carb. Cheese is an excellent way to add flavor, mix up a little variety, and introduce some fun texture to your meals.
Stock up on any of the following cheeses to make sure you’re hitting your daily fat requirement.
24. Folios Parmesan Cheese Wraps, 1.5 oz, 10-count
25. Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese, 1 oz, 50-count
26. Tillamook Medium Cheddar Cheese, 52 Slices, 2.5 lbs
27. Kirkland Signature Italian Parmesan Parmigiano Reggiano
28. Babybel Mini Snack Cheese, Original, 0.75 oz, 36-count
29. Frigo Organic String Cheese
30. Daisy Sour Cream, Pure & Natural, 3 lbs
Bulk Keto-Friendly Meat at Costco
Meat is 100% keto-friendly and an essential item on the Keto diet. All kinds of meat are permitted, but meat with high fat are preferred. Look for items such as bacon, pork belly, lamb, and poultry with the skin on. Fattier cuts of beef are also great such as brisket, chuck roll, and short ribs. Remember, fat means flavor.
Meat is often the most expensive item on a grocery list so this is a great way to save. These protein options are also a great way to get healthy fats into your diet.
31. Kirkland Signature Organic Ground Beef, 1.34 lbs, 3-count
32. Kirkland Signature Wild Alaskan Pink Salmon, 6 oz, 6-count
33. Kirkland Signature Bacon, Hickory Smoked, Sliced, 1 lb, 4-count
34. Kirkland Signature Bacon Crumbles, 20 oz
35. Organic Chicken Thighs, Boneless Skinless, 7 lb
36. Season Skinless & Boneless Canned Sardines in Olive Oil, 6-count
37. Kirkland Signature Chicken Breast, Boneless & Skinless
38. Real Good Foods Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken
39. Aidells Chicken & Apple Sausage
40. Safe Catch Ahi Yellowfin Canned Tuna, 3 oz, 8-pouches
Bulk Keto Fruit and Vegetables at Costco
Vegetables and fruits are tricky on the Keto diet. You can have moderate amounts, but also keep track of your fruit and veggie intake as this can kick you out of ketosis.
Each Costco features rotating Keto fruits and vegetables. Make sure to check the refrigerated section of the store for fresh produce. You can also check the frozen section for frozen vegetables and fruits.
Visit our master list of keto-friendly fruits and vegetables.41. Avocados
53. Brussel Sprouts
54. Romaine Lettuce
55. Pumpkin Seeds
Prepackaged Keto Snacks at Costco
The name of the game when it comes to keto snacks is net carbs. Many prepackaged Keto snacks use special ingredients to up the fiber and lower the carbs. As long as you’re keeping your net carbs low, you are good to go. Learn more about net carbs.
Are you gluten free and on the Keto diet? There are some great items on this list that are also gluten free.
56. Good Foods Tableside Chunky Guacomole
57. Innofoods Organic Coconut Keto Clusters, 16 oz
58. Kiss My Keto Gummies, 12-count, 2-pack
59. Real Ketones Keto Chocolate Flavor Drink Mix, 30 Sticks
60. Nature's Garden Keto Snack Mix 24 oz 2-pack
61. Frutto d'Italia Pitted Green Olives, Variety Pack, 1.1 oz, 20-count
62. Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps
63. 4505 Chicharrones Fried Pork Rinds, 7 oz
64. Premier Protein Shakes, 30g Protein PLUS Energy and Immune Support Shakes
65. Moon Cheese Cheddar Believe It, 10 oz
Frozen Foods on Keto at Costco
As long as you have plenty of freezer space, you can really stock up on frozen keto foods. These are just a few options. Make sure to check the frozen foods aisle for more.66. Frozen Avocado Chunks
67. Frozen Raspberries
68. Frozen Blueberries
69. Frozen Chicken Tenders
Keto Desserts at Costco
Don't forget those with a little sweet tooth. You can absolutely enjoy some desserts on the Keto diet, you just have to know what to buy. Costco has some great options for keto desserts.
70. Darigold Heavy Whipping Cream
71. Nature’s Intent Organic Chia Seeds
72. Keto Pint Ice Cream Bars
73. Dove Dark Chocolate Candy Bars, Full Size, 1.44 oz, 18-count
74. Kirkland Signature Variety Pack Protein Bar, Chocolate Brownie
Bonus Keto Recipes with Costco Keto Foods
One of the challenges of buying keto friendly foods in bulk is finding creative ways to transform ingredients into new and interesting keto-friendly dishes. Lucky for you, we’ve developed some recipes that feature some of the bulk keto ingredients available at Costco. These recipes are low carb and can be enjoyed on the Keto diet.
This dish is a great keto replacement for standard fried rice made with normal rice. The flavors are so fantastic you'll barely realize you're eating cauliflower rice.
This is an easy-to-make keto broccoli salad recipe. It's low carb and great to save some time in the kitchen. At just 15 minutes of prep time, it can be a great mid-week recipe. All you have to do is mix and enjoy!
Not only is this recipe low carb and delicious, but it also comes together in just about 15 minutes. And that's total time–assuming you can find your way around the kitchen. Don't worry. We believe in you and your knife skills.
This recipe consists of a simple combination of only seven ingredients, yet these little devils are exploding with flavor. This dish is packed with zest and spice, plus a boost of umami from the added beef jerky. It doesn't get any more heavenly than this!
We're taking all of that ooey-gooey, rich, and creamy spinach artichoke dip and stuffing it directly into our dip vessels (aka stemmed baby bella mushrooms). This cream cheese stuffed mushroom recipe is truly one of the easiest keto diet recipes you'll ever make!
This is a great Keto Carnivore recipe that is all-meat and really delivers on flavor. Make your own bacon tortilla? Yes, please!
Keto dieters rejoice! Costco is an incredible resource for those looking to save money and still enjoy Keto. Costco offers a wide range of options at incredible prices. But when it comes to the #1 sugar-free beef jerky, you have to go directly to the source.
Skip the store and order bulk sugar-free beef jerky straight from our website. You won’t regret it!
My Favorite Keto Jerky
I follow a keto diet and live the keto lifestyle and this is my favorite go-to snack. I never run out of this fantastic sugar free jerky. It is mild yet robust with just enough kick. Best jerky on the market.