Are you looking for quick, easy, and convenient Keto snacks for your work day? We've pulled together a list of the best keto work snacks.
What makes for a good keto work snack?
- High in healthy fats, moderate protein, low carb
- Net carbs under 2g per serving
- Quick, easy, portable, and convenient
- Requires very little to no prep
- Delicious and filling
The beauty of the keto diet is you don’t have to count calories. Your focus should be on the daily net carb count. Each keto snack idea below is listed with the net carbs per serving.
Natural Keto Snacks for Work
These are single ingredient, whole foods that are keto. These require minimal to no prep, making them great for work.
1. Sardines - 0g net carb
2. Hard Boiled Eggs - 1g net carb
3. Celery Sticks - 1g net carb
4. Avocado - 1.5g net carb
5. Brazil Nuts - 4g net carb
6. Pecan Nuts - 4g net carb
7. Raw Macadamia Nuts - 5g net carb
Packaged Keto Snacks for Work
These are ready-to-eat keto snacks. No prep required. Rip open the package and get to snacking. These are great to store in your desk drawer or work bag.
8. Keto Beef Jerky - 0g net carb
9. Seaweed Snack - 0g net carb
10. Pork Rinds - 0g net carb
11. Bone Broth - 0g net carb
12. Cheese Crisps - 1g net carb
13. String Cheese - 1g net carb
14. Pickles - 1g net carb
15. Beef Sticks - 0g net carb
Easy Keto Snack Recipes for Work
Have some time to prep snacks before work? These recipes feature simple ingredients and deliver great flavor with perfect macronutrients.
Keto-Friendly Veggies for Work
Looking to add a few veggies to the work snack rotation? These are great low carb veggie snacks that are perfect for on-the-go.
19. Celery - 1g net carb
20. Olives - 0g net carb
21. Cucumbers - 3g net carb
22. Bell Peppers - 3g net carb
You can always dip these crunchable veggies into a cream cheese, sour cream or cheese spread. Extra fat and flavor!
Sweet Keto Snacks for Work
Having a sweet tooth on the keto diet can be a major challenge. Thankfully, there are some great sweet keto snack options that will come to the rescue at work.23. Cacao Nibs - 1g net carb
24. Keto Chocolate Bark - 2g net carb
25. Keto Cookies - 2g net carb
26. Keto Bar - 3g net carb
27. Dark Chocolate (70% or higher cacao) - 3g net carb
28. Raspberries - 5g net carb
29. Strawberries - 5g net carb
30. Blackberries - 5g net carb
31. HighKey Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies - 1g net carb
*Moderation is important as these have higher carb counts.
Snacks to Avoid on Keto at Work
The office can be a minefield of sugar-laden, high carb snacks. Here are a few common office snack options that should be avoided on the keto diet.
- Popcorn - 14g net carb
- Chips - 14g net carb
- Pretzels - 22g net carb
- Granola Bar - 27g net carb
The path to weight loss and healthy living on the ketogenic diet can be challenging. The key is planning. Put yourself in the position to be successful and use this list to find low carb snacks for work.
Don’t forget about zero sugar, zero carb jerky. It can be your ace in the hole when it comes to a great keto snack for work.