If you're looking for a new recipe to mix up your average rice side dish, look no further than adding People's Choice Beef Jerky Shredded Machaca to spice it up! Adding Machaca to the rice dish adds a complexity of flavor, you'll never want to make plain white rice again. This side dish pairs perfectly with Mexican cuisine!
Ingredients: 2 Cups White Rice
2 Cups Chicken Stock
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Bunch Sliced Cilantro & Green Onions (add as much or as little as you want)
Salt to taste
Steps: 1. Rinse the white rice with water using a colander.
2. Measure 2 cups white rice and pour into the Instant Pot.
3. Measure 2 cups chicken stock and pour into the Instant Pot.
4. Add a pinch of salt.
5. Add 1 Tbsp of butter.
6. Lock the lid in place and set to cook at HIGH pressure for 5 minutes.
7. Once finished, let the rice natural release for 10 minutes.
8. Add People’s Choice Beef Jerky Shredded Machaca into the warm Instant Pot with rice.
9. Cut the stems off the cilantro and chop cilantro to desired size.
10. Thinly cut green onions to desired size.
11. Once the rice has cooled, add the cilantro and green onions to rice and shredded Machaca mix.
12. Using a microplane zest the two limes directly into rice mix.
13. Cut the limes in half, and squeeze both halves directly into rice mix. 14. Mix all the ingredients together in the rice mix and enjoy!