We are always on the hunt for new and interesting ways to use beef jerky. Do we love meat? Yes. Do we also like salads? Yes. So we came up with quick and clever way to take any salad to the next level.
Look no further than adding People’s Choice Beef Jerky Sea Salt and Pepper Beef Sticks to your salad! Yes, that's right. We added some shaved beef sticks to our weeknight salad and it came out great.
We highly recommend this clever technique. It'll surprise and delight your family.
Shaved Beef Sticks for a Super Simple Salad
- 10 oz of cruciferous lettuce mix (shaved brussel sprouts, kale, broccoli, green and red cabbage)
- 1 cup of freshly shaved parmesan, romano and asiago cheese
- 4oz pack of Sea Salt and Pepper Beef Sticks from People’s Choice Beef Jerky
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup of good extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1/2 of a garlic clove
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon whole grain mustard (optional)
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cruciferous lettuce mix, freshly shaved Parmesan, Romano and Asiago cheese.
- Use a potato peeler to shave the beef sticks, add as many as you want.
- Add the salad dressing to the salad mix and toss.
- Add the breadcrumbs and toss again before serving!
Don't forget to pick up your beef sticks.